I’m going to start a new tradition where I create a small website, service, or other project. Here are the rules:
- It has to be launched in less than 25 pomodoros (12.5 hours), including brainstorming, design, development, launch, and initial marketing
Why am I doing this? Here’s why:
- Startups are getting cheaper and cheaper to launch. But how cheap can you go? How cheap should you go?
- I have a lot of little ideas that I’d like to experiment with.
- Gives me fun projects to learn new stuff with
- Keeps me grounded in the “less is more” mentality
- Why not?
I’d like to do it every month, but we’ll see how the first one goes. My first project will be launched in the next day or two, so stay tuned.
If you want to read more, here’s a few posts: