I’ve been ramping up the frequency of my posts over the last month, and I’ve also been tightening the focus of the blog to cover mostly personal finance and investment. In the future, I hope to post more about entrepreneurship and real estate as well. I have several posts in the works that I’m excited about, but I wanted to open it up for suggestions as to what topics you’d like to see me cover. I enjoy doing research and I follow a lot of blogs and websites via RSS every day, so I’m basically offering to help hunt down the answer to any personal finance, investment, real estate, or entrepreneurship questions you might have. Here’s a few ideas off the top of my head:
- How do you find that first job out of college?
- Roth vs. traditional 401k?
- How much should you save for retirement?
- Asset allocation in your retirement portfolio?
- Should you use extra cash to pay down your mortgage or invest?
- What are some ways to get extra cash?
- What are the options for budgeting?
- How do you write a financial plan for your life?
- How do you get started investing in the stock market?
- How do you get started investing in real estate?
- Rent vs. buy? (not always a no-brainer)
I would love to cover all of these topics, and maybe I will, but some comments and suggestions would definitely help me understand what my audience is interested in. Leave a comment or hit up my contact form. Thanks!