I launched SignPad, my first iOS app, last week (iTunes link) and I’ve gotten a lot of questions and feedback. I’m planning on releasing one app per month for the remainder of 2012, as well as updates and enhancements for SignPad and the other upcoming apps.
So I’m launching a little club and since I’m a relentless ego-maniac, I’m calling it the RyanWaggoner.com iOS Apps Club (takes 5 seconds to join up).
Why would you join such a thing?
Before I get into the benefits, I have five promises to make:
- I will never share your email address with anyone, ever, for any reason.
- I will never spam you.
- You can unsubscribe at any time with a single click.
- I will not email you more than twice per month (and likely only once).
- I will only email you the kinds of value-packed emails I would like to receive myself.
So what do you get for signing up?
- Sneak previews of apps before they’re released
- Promotional codes for new apps (read: FREE STUFF)
- Priority support if you ever have any problems or issues
- The chance to ensure that my apps have that one MUST HAVE feature from day 1
- Insider knowledge of what it’s like to be an indie app developer
I think this will be a really interesting project and I’m hoping you’ll join me. I’ll make sure it’s worth your time.